Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
I found this recipe when I was in college and looking for something cheap and easy to make. It's nothing fancy, but it's a nice simple weeknight dinner and the kids love it.
- 1 ham steak, thick
- 2 tablespoons mustard (more if desired)
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar (more if desired)
- 1 (6 ounce) can pineapple tidbits
- 1 tablespoon pineapple juice
- whole cloves (optional)
- Put ham slice in a baking dish (I line my with foil) and lightly spread both sides of ham slice with mustard.
- Press cloves into ham (if desired).
- Sprinkle brown sugar on the top side of ham.
- Add pineapple chunks and most of the juice.
- Bake at 325-350 for 20 minutes.