Prep 10 mins
Cook 5 mins
- 1 cup light corn syrup or 1 cup dark corn syrup
- 1⁄2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 dash ground cloves
- In 2-quart saucepan combine all ingredients.
- Stirring constantly, bring to boil over medium heat and boil 5 minutes.
- Brush frequently on ham during last 1/2 hour of baking.
Very good and easy glaze for ham! Thank you so much for this excellent recipe. Even my picky two and a half year old twins gobbled this up. Will definitely be making again. I had to use white sugar since I was out of the brown but it still turned out great!
Quick, easy and delicious. Tastes good with little smokies too.
I had never put a glaze on my ham but hubby insisted we use one this year. This one looked easy (guess that is where you got the name LOL) and I had all the ingredients on hand, so we gave it a try. This was really good and was easy to make. Loved this and it wasn't too sweet. Will be using this more often. I followed the recipe except I used Splenda brown sugar and didn't add the cloves as hubby doesn't like them. Thanks Dancer.