Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This one is almost to simple. I had it at a baby shower and really just stole it, it was to easy to ask for a recipe.
- Spread cream cheese over ham slices.
- Lay 1 scallion on top lengthwise.
- Roll scallion up in ham slice.
- Trim off excess scallion.
- Slice roll-ups into 1/2 to 3/4 inch bits.
- Serve cut sides up.
- Suggestion-- These go good packed together in the center of a meat or cheese tray.
- In the middle of a veggie tray, or devilled eggs.
I've made these same ingredients but wrapped in a flour tortilla and cut into thirds. Very good and easy. Thanks!