This one is almost to simple. I had it at a baby shower and really just stole it, it was to easy to ask for a recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spread cream cheese over ham slices.
- 2Lay 1 scallion on top lengthwise.
- 3Roll scallion up in ham slice.
- 4Trim off excess scallion.
- 5Slice roll-ups into 1/2 to 3/4 inch bits.
- 6Serve cut sides up.
- 7Suggestion-- These go good packed together in the center of a meat or cheese tray.
- 8In the middle of a veggie tray, or devilled eggs.
Browse Our Top Low In... Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low In... Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ham & Cream Cheese Roll-Ups
Serving Size: 1 (77 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 117.2
- Calories from Fat 74
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.7 g
- Cholesterol 35.5 mg
- Sodium 490.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 8.3 g