Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
This recipe is from my mom, who got it from my aunt. My aunt and I have unlimited access to pork because our husbands are both hog farmers and this is a great way to use up leftover ham. It's also a relatively quick meal to prepare.
- Mix hashbrowns, ham, cheese and onion.
- In a separate bowl, combine Miracle Whip, milk, and pepper. Add to hashbrown mixture and mix lightly.
- Spoon into lightly greased 1 quart casserole dish.
- Combine crumbs and butter and sprinkle over hashbrown mix.
- Bake at 350F for 40 minutes.