1/3 Photos of Easy Ham and Potato Hash
This is an easy dish to make that is great served at any time of day. I sometimes crumble some crispy bacon in there for even more flavour variety! It has a nice zing to it due to the spices but is not overpowering.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until sizzling.
- 2Add cubed potatoes and the last six ingredients to pan.
- 3Fry potatoes until golden brown and fork tender, stirring occasionally.
- 4Then add the butter and diced onion. Mix.
- 5When the onion has softened slightly, add the ham to the pan and mix again to combine.
- 6Once heated through sprinkle the cheese over hash.
- 7Serve when cheese has melted.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ham and Potato Hash
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 397.4
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 31.5 mg
- Sodium 544.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 14.3 g