Combined other recipes and changed ingredients, this is like the super recipe its quick, easy and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- 2In Large mixing bowl combine the two soups (dont add water), sour cream and mix well.
- 3Add ham and onions and mix then add veggies and potatos and mix it all
- 4Put entire mixture into casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake 5 more minutes.
- 6Let cool 5 mins and enjoy!
- 7substutions with this recipe are easy so be creative.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ham and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (410 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 469.2
- Calories from Fat 118
- Total Fat 13.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 661.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 11.6 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: