Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Combined other recipes and changed ingredients, this is like the super recipe its quick, easy and delicious.
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- In Large mixing bowl combine the two soups (dont add water), sour cream and mix well.
- Add ham and onions and mix then add veggies and potatos and mix it all
- Put entire mixture into casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake 5 more minutes.
- Let cool 5 mins and enjoy!
- substutions with this recipe are easy so be creative.