Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
Combined other recipes and changed ingredients, this is like the super recipe its quick, easy and delicious.
- 2 cups cooked cubed ham
- 6 potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (12 ounce) bag frozen mixed vegetables (or any veggies)
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of broccoli soup
- 1 (11 ounce) can cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- shredded cheese, for topping
- Preheat oven to 350degrees.
- In Large mixing bowl combine the two soups (dont add water), sour cream and mix well.
- Add ham and onions and mix then add veggies and potatos and mix it all
- Put entire mixture into casserole dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle cheese over the top and bake 5 more minutes.
- Let cool 5 mins and enjoy!
- substutions with this recipe are easy so be creative.
Didn't have the cream of broccoli soup so used cream of mushroom and use broccoli as my frozen veg. Everyone loved it and it was easy for the toddlers learning to use silverware to get something on their forks.