Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this from another recipe website. very good.
- 2 cups cooked egg noodles
- 1 cup cubed cooked ham (I used regular sliced ham, cut up)
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cheddar cheese (I used about 1 cup.)
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 5 1⁄4 ounces milk
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Place the noodles, ham, cheese, soup and milk in a 9x9-inch casserole dish.
- Mix well.
- Bake at 375° for 20-30 minutes.
Great recipe - and exactly what I was looking for. Easy and tasty comfort food. I got everything heated up (and noodles cooked), and then threw it in crockpot on low, for a church dinner. Thanks for posting!
Great dish to use up the left over ham, everything in this is what I had on hand. The wife like it because it tasted like "homemade mac n' cheese" . I used 1 cup of milk insted of what is in the recipe since I made this the day before. Turned out yummy and rich, a winter keeper!
Very good comfort food & easy. I doubled the recipe since my guys are big eaters. Made 5-6 good servings after doubling.