Sassy Cat's Note:
This is a quick and easy dinner to prepare after work. My adaptation of a recipe from "Reader's Digest."
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook the noodles using the directions on the package, omitting the salt.
- 3In a medium-size bowl combine the flour, mustard, sage, nutmeg, and pepper; slowly whisk in the milk and set aside.
- 4Combine cooked, and drained noodles with the ham and peas.
- 5Add the milk mixture and stir well.
- 6Spoon into an ungreased 1 1/2 quart casserole; sprinkle with the crutons.
- 7Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 10 minutes.
- 8Remove the foil and bake 10 minutes longer until bubbly and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Ham, and Noodle Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 319.8
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.5 g
- Cholesterol 59.8 mg
- Sodium 739.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 46.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 21.9 g