Recipe by littleturtle
These easy little ham and cheese biscuits make a delicious snack or appetizer.
Top Review by forthefunofit
I served these for lunch with a side salad. I made half with cheddar cheese and half with mozzarella. It was quick and easy to make and quite tasty. Thanks for posting. We will make this often!
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated buttermilk biscuits (reduced-fat is fine) or 1 (7 1/2 ounce) package rolls (reduced-fat is fine)
- 3 tablespoons seasoned tomato sauce (basil garlic and oregano)
- 2 tablespoons ham or 2 tablespoons Canadian bacon, chopped
- 2 tablespoons cheddar cheese, shredded (reduced-fat is fine)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Spray a small baking sheet with nonstick spray coating; set aside.
- Open the biscuit carton, and separate the biscuits; place them on the baking sheet in a single layer without crowding together.
- With a small spoon, spread the tomato sauce on the biscuits, dividing the mixture evenly.
- Top with the ham and cheese, dividing evenly.
- Bake in the center of the oven for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden; serve hot (leftovers will keep 1 to 2 days in the refrigerator, tightly wrapped).