- 6 ounces smoked ham, chopped
- 2 cups broccoli florets, coarsely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 cups wheat thins crackers, crushed
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheats oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread ham onto bottom of greased 9" square baking dish.
- Cover with layers of broccoli and cracker crumbs.
- Beat eggs and milk with wire wisk until well blended.
- Pour ingredients and sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 40 - 45 minutes or until center is set and top is golden brown.