Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
A favorite of youngsters who visit our house. Grownups love them too!
Make and share this Easy Halloween Worm Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box chocolate cake mix
- 3 cups any flavor cookie crumbs
- 1 (18 ounce) can chocolate icing
- 1 (16 ounce) bag gummy worms
- Preheat oven according to cake mix package directions.
- Grease and flour a 12-cup cupcake pan.
- Prepare cake mix according to package directions.
- Pour batter into cupcake pans and bake as directed on cake mix box.
- Let cupcakes cool thoroughly before frosting.
- Spread cupcakes lightly with chocolate icing. Sprinkle cookie crumbs on top.
- Cut gummy worms in half (as many as you like).
- Put icing onto cut end of the worms and stick to the top of cupcakes.
- You can use as few or as many as will fit on each cupcake.
- Let icing set for 10 minutes and then enjoy.
These were a hit at the last potluck! I simply chopped oreo cookies (filling and all) in my food processor- and it looked like rich topsoil. Thanks!
Made these for my sons halloween party at school. He loved helping to make them and they didn't take forever, so mommy lvoed it too. Thanks!
The title says it all! This is a great and fast way to whip up Halloween treats! I usually like to make everything from scratch but today I was low on time and these turned out wonderful! My husband was so impressed and said the "dirt" tasted great! Thanks so much for the easy fix!I promise I will be making these again!