Recipe by Linda's Busy Kitchen
Quick, Easy and DELCIOUS! The kids love making and eating these sweet morsels of love! Great for parties, and especially enjoyed for Halloween! This recipe is courtesy of Verybestbaking.com
- 1 (18 ounce) packagenestle toll house refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough
- 1 cup nestle toll house Nestle milk chocolate and peanut butter swirled morsels
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Grease 24 mini-muffin cups.
- Place squares of dough into prepared muffin cups, and press down to make a deep well.
- Bake for 10-11 mins., or until edges are set. Remove from oven to wire rack(s).
- While still warm, fill cookie cups with morsels. Morsels will soften, and retain their shape.
- Cool completely.
- With tip of knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan(s).
- 1 cup (6 oz.) Nestle Toll House Swirled Milk Chocolate & Caramel, Swirled Real Semi-Sweet & White Chocolate, Semi-Sweet Chocolate and/.
- or Milk Chocolate Morsels can be substituted for the Swirled Milk Chocolate & Peanut Butter Morsels.