- 2 halibut fillets
- 29.58 ml butter
- 29.58 ml finely chopped parsley (or other herb of your choice) or 29.58 ml finely chopped tarragon (or other herb of your choice) or 29.58 ml finely chopped dill (or other herb of your choice)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 4.92 ml olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Make little aluminum foil trays sized to fit each fillet.
- Wipe the bottom of each tray with olive oil.
- Put the fillets ugly side up (skin side even if the skin is now removed) on the trays.
- Mix the butter with the chopped herbs throughly.
- Place 1 tablespoon of the butter on the halibut.
- Broil for 4 minutes.
- Carefully turn each fillet over, not spilling any of the melted herb butter.
- Broil for 4 more minutes.
- Remove and plate, pouring the melted sauce over each fillet.