- 2 lbs haddock fillets
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of shrimp soup, undiluted
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sherry wine or 2 tablespoons chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onions
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Place fillets in a 13"x9"x2" baking dish coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine the soup, lemon juice, and sherry. Pour over the fillets.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- In a small non-stick skillet, saute the onion and garlic in butter for 2 minutes. Stir in the bread crumbs and Worcestershire sauce. Sprinkle over the fillets.
- Bake 5-10 more minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.