Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make and share this Easy Habshi Halwa recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Use a very large pot so this does not boil over.
- Mix all ingredients except nuts.
- Put in pot and put in the oven for 45 minutes.
- Stir occasionally.
- Prepare a dish with grease or wax paper.
- Put in the prepared dish and decorate with nuts.
I followed the recipe as is and it came out perfect. My mom was impressed she said it was superb, everyone enjoyed it. Thank you Rabia
I admit I had some trouble with this recipe but that could be the fault of my oven. The mixture refused to boil and after an hour or more, I just put the Habshi Halwa on the stove and stirred it while frying until it got thick. (and my arms gave up on me.) But the end result was extremely delicious His Royal Highness said, "It's very, very good." Which gets you 5 stars from me!