Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Quick, easy sweet and salty guacamole - we like to use big chunks of the veggies in ours - its up to you : ) Cooking time is refrigeration time. Best with Tostitos Gold chips if you ask me : )
- Peel and seed avocados; place in bowl.
- Chop red onion in large chunks; place in bowl with avocado and mash together until you arrive at the consistency you like.
- Chop tomatos into chunks and add to avocado mixture, mix lightly.
- Juice two limes into the bowl (real limes work much better than juice).
- Add Lawry's Seasoning to taste - I usually give two or three good shakes.
- Refrigerate at least a half hour, stir and serve!