Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
I love guacamole, and there's nothing better than a great guacamole recipe. This recipe has a great kick. Will make again...Recipe courtesy of Cooking Light October 2010
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons red onions, coarsely chopped
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 small jalapeno pepper
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 1 tablespoon cilantro leaf
- Place first 5 ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse 5 times or until finely chopped.
- Add avocado and process until smooth.
- Sprinkle with cilantro.