Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Fast, easy, and yummy!
- 2 avocados, peeled and seeded
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon jalapeno, minced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon lime juice or 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Combine all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor.
- Pulse until coarsely chopped, then puree until desired consistancy is reached.
Great guacamole. I pureed mine and spread it on some turkey blt wraps instead of mayo. Yum!
I made this because I needed a dip for a party where one of the girls attending is alergic to dairy, so no sour cream. We all loved it! It will now be our standard. We don't need no stinkin' sour cream! easy to make and outstanding, fresh taste!
I really enjoyed this version of guacamole. It doesn't take much longer to make by hand than mixing with processor, but I loved the garlic. I have never used that much garlic for 2 avocados. I will definately make it with this much again, only when I'm alone!!