Recipe by C & D's Mommy
It's just not any easier than this! I use this on homemade tacos, in 7 layer nacho dips, in taco pizzas. If it's a Mexican dish I'm making, you can bet I make this to go with it! I tried this once after grilling the avocados first to give it a different flavour. Yummy!!!
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip light (mayo will work too, but I find the miracle whip just a bit tangier!)
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- Peel and de-pit the avocados.
- Mash all ingredients together in a bowl using a fork until it is a smooth paste.
- That's it!
- If you are going to grill the avocados first, cut them in half length-wise and remove the pit. (Try planting it in a pot, the tree makes a cute plant).
- Place them peel side down on a preheated BBQ grill or in a toaster oven until just heated through.
- Follow the recipe directions as above.