Recipe by mydesigirl
This makes for an easy lunch to warm your tummy! I've used the hotter version of Rotel tomatoes and that was good too.
- 2 (1 lb) packages lean ground turkey
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cansoriginal Rotel Tomatoes
- 2 (10 ounce) cans minestrone soup
- 2 (15 ounce) cans ranch style beans
- 4 cups monterey jack cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium high-heat.
- Crumble and cook turkey until no longer pink, about 5 minutes; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a large stock pot, mix remaining ingredients and heat well.
- Add cooked turkey, reduce heat and simmer at least 30 minutes (Note: Flavors intensify the longer the simmering time).
- Spoon into individual serving bowls and top with cheese.