Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I needed an easy recipe for my ground chicken that wasn't hamburgers or meatballs. This one was easy, used staples I had in the pantry and tasted delicious!
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 500 g ground chicken
- 1 tablespoon garlic and herb seasoning
- 796 ml tomatoes seasoned with basil garlic & oregano (diced)
- 398 ml kidney beans (I used a 6-bean mix)
- 1⁄2 cup white wine
- Place water and ground meat in large pot. Boil until meat is no longer pink.
- Add garlic and herb seasoning and 1/2 of the wine. Continue to cook meat down until liquid is almost gone; approximately 10 minutes.
- Add diced tomatoes and beans. Mix.
- Add the rest of the wine.
- Boil for 30 minutes, stirring every 5-10 minutes. Make sure there is some liquid bubbling in the pot so the contents doesn't burn. If there is not enough liquid, add some water.