1/1 Photo of Easy Grilled Tilapia Fillet
Very easy and delicious recipe for tilapia fillets on the grill. Found the recipe at a Seafood Road show sponsored by the Commissary.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place lemon slice on a foil square.
- 2Cut garlic clove in half and rub both sides of fillet, place clove on foil.
- 3Place fillet on top, sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 4Place ice cube on top of fillet. Fold foil into packet.
- 5Grill for approximately 10-15 minutes on medium-high heat.
- 6Carefully open packet and serve.
Browse Our Top Tilapia Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Grilled Tilapia Fillet
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.7
- Calories from Fat 19
- Total Fat 2.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 62.5 mg
- Sodium 221.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 25.3 g