Easy Grilled Tex-Mex Burgers
- Mix together ground beef, minced onion, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, oregano, cumin, garlic powder, and Tabasco in a large mixing bowl.
- Shape meat into 4 patties, flattening out between sheets of waxed paper, if desired.
- Remove paper, and grill patties 6-8 minutes per side, or until they are well done.
- Serve each burger on a tortilla topped with a slice of cheese, some onion, some avocado, some jalapeno slices, and a little salsa.
- Fold edges of tortilla around bottom and sides of burger and serve!
- Note: If burger ends up too wide, just break off pieces from sides and stack them towards the middle of tortilla!