Recipe by Audrey M
These S'Mores couldn't be easier to make but the best part is they taste like a gourmet treat. I got this from a Kraft Magazine.
Top Review by PSU Lioness
I've recently discovered the Reynold's website and this is one of our favorite recipes. It's quick and easy and even on cold days, we can make s'mores in the oven! Thank you for posting so I now have a digital copy of this recipe.
- 8 honey maid graham cracker squares
- 4 tablespoons baker's semi sweet semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 tablespoon jet-puffed marshmallow creme
Directions See How It's Made
- Top 4 graham crackers with 1 Tablespoon of chocolate and 1 Tablespoon of marshmallow creme then place an additional graham cracker on top.
- Center each S'More on 12 x 8 inch sheet of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seal packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place on medium hot grill; cover. Grill 4 to 5 minutes or until marshallows are melted.