Delicious shrimp scampi floating in a foil boat makes clean up a breeze! Can be prepared ahead which makes it wonderful for those busy evenings or get togethers! The foil also makes this dish great for camping and picnics!
- If using cleaned and deveined shrimp please skip to step 4 --
- Cut shrimp shell with scissors starting at the seperation between the head and body.
- Use knife to cut a shallow slice down back of shrimp and devein.
- Make a 'boat' with several layers of foil to hold shrimp and juices.
- Place shrimp in boat and season with salt, pepper garlic and cayenne making as hot as you want.
- Cut butter into pieces and place on top of shrimp.
- Place boat on grill and cook just until shrimp curls.
- Garnish if desired.
- You can skewer these too but they are more moist done this way.