Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Very easy, and yummy...I tend to serve this with some red beans and rice. Enjoy!
- 2 lbs shrimp (any kind, fresh or frozen--thawed and deshelled)
- 1 bottle Italian dressing (any kind is fine)
- 16 ounces whole mushrooms (washed)
- Place shrimp in bowl, cover with Italian Dressing.
- Place mushrooms in seperate bowl or bag, cover with Italian Dressing.
- Place in fridge and marinate overnight.
- Turn on grill (or light it, lol).
- Take metal skewers (or soaked wood ones) and string on a mushroom, then a shrimp, a mushroom, etc.
- I like to have a mushroom at the end of the skewer as a stopper of sorts.
- Grill over med-high until pink and cooked through.