Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Very easy, and yummy...I tend to serve this with some red beans and rice. Enjoy!
Make and share this Easy Grilled Shrimp Kabobs recipe from Food.com.
- Place shrimp in bowl, cover with Italian Dressing.
- Place mushrooms in seperate bowl or bag, cover with Italian Dressing.
- Place in fridge and marinate overnight.
- Turn on grill (or light it, lol).
- Take metal skewers (or soaked wood ones) and string on a mushroom, then a shrimp, a mushroom, etc.
- I like to have a mushroom at the end of the skewer as a stopper of sorts.
- Grill over med-high until pink and cooked through.