1/1 Photo of Easy Grilled Shrimp
Got this from a friend at work who brought it in for lunch. YUM! It appears to have come from www.FishermansExpress.com Cook time does not include 2 hours of marinating time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in glass dish.
- 2Marinate 2 hours at room temperature.
- 3Broil 3 to 4 inches from heat for 3 minutes.
- 4Turn and broil 1 to 2 minutes more.
- 5Do not overcook!
- 6Shrimp can be served over rice or pasta.
Browse Our Top Very Low Carbs Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (308 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 730.7
- Calories from Fat 522
- Total Fat 58.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 345.6 mg
- Sodium 963.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 46.6 g