1/2 Photos of Easy Grilled Shrimp
I love trying new things on the grill. Some disasters have occurred (don't ask), but this was a huge success!! Easy and quick. If you don't make some pasta or something filling to serve on the side, you'll have to beat them away from your grill with a spatula.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix Italian dressing (I use Kraft Zesty Italian) and lime juice to make marinade.
- 2Place shrimp in resealable container.
- 3Pour marinade over shrimp and gently stir.
- 4Cover and refrigerate for 20 to 30 minutes. No longer than that or the acid in the lime will start to "cook" the shrimp.
- 5Thread shrimp on skewers and place on prepared grill. Be careful not to overcook.
- 6Dunk hot, grilled shrimp into melted butter and eat as many as you can!
- 7I usually serve linguini with butter and parmesan cheese with this.
Browse Our Top North American Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Grilled Shrimp
Serving Size: 1 (323 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 815.8
- Calories from Fat 516
- Total Fat 57.3 g
- Saturated Fat 23.8 g
- Cholesterol 542.1 mg
- Sodium 1917.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 6.5 g
- Protein 62.2 g