Prep 5 mins
Cook 4 hrs
Looking for something different and saw it on sale. Has become a regular at our house.
Make and share this Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin recipe from Food.com.
- Place tenderloins in a freezer bag with equal parts soy sauce and Worcestershire sauce.
- Marinate for 2 to 4 hours.
- Remove and add pepper.
- Cook on the grill until done and then let it rest.
- Slice into medallions and serve over seasoned rice.
- Great with asparagus and baked potato.
sorry Jeffy, this was not one of our favourite meals. Not sure what happened but I took them off the grill when they were still a little pink inside but they were still very dry. Disappointing but the flavour was good.