Prep 5 mins
Cook 12 mins
My parents have always made grilled burgers this way. Everyone loves 'em!
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 envelope mrs. grass onion soup mix
- cheese slice (optional)
- Preheat grill.
- Mix meat and soup mix well.
- Divide into 4 portions.
- Form portions into patties.
- Grill over medium heat for about 5-6 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
- Top with cheese, if desired, and cook for about 30 seconds or until the cheese is melted.
- They're good just how they are or on a bun!