Recipe by sunflowerseed
We had these at a friend's house, and thought they were delicious. We tried them at home and they were a hit. The below recipe is how we seasoned them, but feel free to experiment. They make a great appetizer or snack.
- 1 lb fresh okra pods
- 2 tablespoons oilve oil
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning
- hot sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the ends off of each okra pod; set aside.
- Combine olive oil, Old Bay and hot sauce; toss with okra.
- Place okra on hot grill; grill for 3-4 minutes, turning frequently, until they get a nice char on them.
- Transfer okra from grill to plate; serve and enjoy.