I got this recipe from the Cooking Light Cookbook. It is very easy to make and I love the taste the marinade gives the pork.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Trim excess fat from chops.
- 2Place chops in a shallow baking dish.
- 3Combine juice, soy sauce, and garlic, stirring well, pour over chops.
- 4Cover the chops and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight turning occasionally.
- 5Remove the chops from the marinade, reserving marinade.
- 6Place the chops on a grill coated with cooking spray so they won't stick.
- 7Grill 15 minutes or until chops are tender and done, turning and basting frequently with marinade.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Grilled Marinated Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 234.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 71.3 mg
- Sodium 350.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 23.9 g