Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
I got this recipe from the Cooking Light Cookbook. It is very easy to make and I love the taste the marinade gives the pork.
- Trim excess fat from chops.
- Place chops in a shallow baking dish.
- Combine juice, soy sauce, and garlic, stirring well, pour over chops.
- Cover the chops and marinate in the refrigerator 8 hours or overnight turning occasionally.
- Remove the chops from the marinade, reserving marinade.
- Place the chops on a grill coated with cooking spray so they won't stick.
- Grill 15 minutes or until chops are tender and done, turning and basting frequently with marinade.