Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Thaw and marinade your chicken breasts at the same time in this wonderful concoction! Toss it all in a zipper seal bag and throw in the refrigerator. Ready the next day to throw on the grill! The seasonings are a fusion of Asian and SW flavors making it suitable for both catagories in the World Tour.
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce, low sodium preferred
- 1⁄2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced (You can use garlic powder but be careful as many brands are salty. )
- Mix together and pour over 4 frozen chicken breasts in zipper seal bag. Allow to thaw in refrigerator.
- Drain marinade and grill until chicken is no longer pink in middle.
- Use less cayenne- or none- to reduce heat!
- OAMC: To freeze: Place chicken and marinade in a large freezer bag. Seal, label and freeze. To serve: Place in fridge to thaw overnight. Grill or broil until done. Thanks Lucid for these great instructions!
WONDERFUL! Made the marinade as directed. Couldn't grill due to rain so I simply threw everything in a non-stick pan and cooked it down until the chicken was cooked through. The chicken breasts I had were rather thick so I ended up having to add some water a few times in order to draw out the cooking time... I really think that helped to intensify the flavours! The spice was perfect for us! This will be a regular occurrence for me now!!
Very good, moist chicken - I followed the recipe and it was good - I guess I was expecting more flavor. I marinated overnight, and grilled on the George Forman grill. I think next time I will try on the stove and see if I can't get a more cooked in flavor. Very easy recipe!
We liked this, but it was a bit too tangy for our liking. I think next time I'll reduce the lime juice a bit. Five stars for the ease of preparation, though :)<br/>Thanks for posting!<br/>Made for My Diabetic Recipes / Diabetes Forum