Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
I found this recipe on grouprecipes.com but tweaked it a bit by adding breadcrumbs. Otherwise, the patties don't hold together. These are very flavourful.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions (optional)
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 dash milk
- 2 -3 tablespoons breadcrumbs
- Mix all ingredients together well and place covered mixture in the refrigerator for several hours to marinate before grilling.
- From the mound of burger, divide into four sections.
- Make patties and add to hot grill.
- Try to flip only once or twice, and do not press down on the burger with the spatula. ( you will lose moisture).
- Just before burgers are done, toast the rolls.