Recipe by melewen
I was craving hibachi style meat, and so I came up with this simple marinade. It was flavorful and moist, and very healthy! I topped mine with a little of Annie's Lowfat Gingerly dressing
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon ginger, minced (I use the bottled kind)
- 1⁄2 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine soy sauce, ground and minced ginger, and garlic in a shallow bowl.
- Put chicken breasts in bowl and turn over a few times, covering in marinade.
- Marinade for at least two hours (preferably more), turning the chicken once.
- Heat a grill on medium-high heat (I use a George Foreman grill) and grill marinated chicken breasts about three minutes on each side.