Recipe by Chris from Kansas
I found this recipe in a Pillsbury cookbook. It is perfect for a summer cook-out.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (11 ounce) canrefrigerated French bread dough
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat grill. In small bowl, combine oil, rosemary and garlic powder; mix well.
- Spray 18X12 inch piece of foil with nonstick cooking spray. Carefully unroll dough onto sprayed foil. Using foil to lift dough, fold dough in half crosswise. Peel foil from top of dough. Brush half of oil mixture over dough.
- When ready to grill, place focaccia, oil side down on gas grill over medium heat or on charcoal grill 4 to 6 inches from medium coals; peel off foil. Brush top with remaining half of oil mixture. Cook 4 minutes or until golden brown on bottom. If dough puffs up, gently press down with back of wooden spoon.
- With large pancake turner, turn focaccia; cook an additional 3 minutes or until golden brown. Cut into squares.