Prep 2 mins
Cook 6 mins
A perfect easy summer recipe. In a few minutes you have a moist flavorful dish on the table. It works equally well on an outdoor or indoor grill.
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon (you can substitute 1 1/2 teaspoons dried tarragon)
- 4 (5 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Mix together the mayonnaise, mustard and tarragon in a shallow bowl.
- Dip the chicken (both sides) in the sauce.
- Grill the chicken 5-6 minutes, until done.
This was the first BBQ of the "season" and it worked well. I used fresh tarragon (one of my favourite herbs) and lots of it. Didn't change anything and it was great. Simple dish that could be company fare. Thanks for the post.
Excellent! Like others we added a bit more Dijon. Everyone ate it up!
Loved the mix of mayo and Dijon mustard - used a bit more Dijon mustard as we love it! Grilled it on the BBQ. Thanks toni!