Recipe by Caterina L.
An easy & simple recipe to tantalise the palate! My mum taught me this one. It's very similar to the one's we've hear before, but it's got some twists. The good thing about this recipe is that it is so versatile: it can be chicken thighs or drumsticks or even pork chops or chicken wings!
Top Review by Nsremom
This was FABULOUS with boneless, skinless chicken thighs right on my gas BBQ. Thank you for the quick and easy instructions. 10-12 minutes per side was just right for my grill. LOVEd this...
- 2 chicken thighs
- 30 ml teriyaki sauce (2 tablespoons)
- 30 ml soy sauce (2 tablespoons)
- 45 ml ketchup (3 tablespoons)
- 1 tablespoon ginger (ground ginger is OK too)
- 3 tablespoons caster sugar (for a helathier choice use sugar substitute)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and let the chicken marinate for at least 20min.
- Pre-heat the grill for 2 minutes.
- Grill the chicken thighs for 12 minutes on each side. Do not turn more than once but make sure you rotate the grill once, so that the chicken browns evenly.