1/1 Photo of Easy-Grilled-Chicken-Teriyaki
24 hrs 15 mins
Chef 'Diva Divine's Note:
Chicken breasts marinated in teriyaki sauce, lemon, garlic, and sesame oil, then grilled to a tasty finish. Prep time includes marinade time, so plan ahead for a tasty meal
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place chicken, teriyaki sauce, lemon juice, garlic, and sesame oil in a large resealable plastic bag. Seal bag, and shake to coat.
- 2Place in refrigerator for 24 hours, turning every so often.
- 3Preheat grill for high heat.
- 4Lightly oil the grill grate. Remove chicken from bag, discarding any remaining marinade.
- 5Grill for 6 to 8 minutes each side, or until juices run clear when chicken is pierced with a fork.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy-Grilled-Chicken-Teriyaki
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 199.3
- Calories from Fat 34
- Total Fat 3.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.8 mg
- Sodium 2264.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 7.8 g
- Protein 29.7 g