Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
So, so good. Serves 8 as appetizers or 4 for a main dish.
Make and share this Easy Grilled Antipasto Platter recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 16 medium scallops
- 16 medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 12 mushrooms (about 1-inch in diameter)
- 10 ounces bacon
- 16 asparagus spears
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, rinsed
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced thinly lengthwise
- 2 small red bell peppers, cut into 1-inch strips
- lemon wedge (optional)
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water for 20-30 minutes
- Preheat grill.
- Whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, rosemary, salt and pepper and set aside.
- Thread 4 scallops on each of 4 skewers.
- Thread 4 shrimp on each of 4 skewers.
- Thread 6 mushrooms on each of 2 more skewers.
- Cut bacon in half crosswise.
- Wrap 2 asparagus spears together with strip of bacon and secure with toothpick. Repeat with remaining spears.
- Wrap each artichoke heart in strip of bacon and thread onto remaining 2 skewers.
- Place all skewers, pepper strips, zucchini slices, artichoke hearts and asparagus spears on baking sheet.
- Reserve 1/4 cup of lemon baste.
- Brush remaining baste on skewers and vegetables, coating all sides.
- Grill 7-12 minutes or until seafood firms up and turns opaque, vegetables are done, and bacon crisps up, turning occasionally. Rotate items on grill as need to ensure even doneness.
- Items will be done at different times, remove to platter as they get done.
- Drizzle remaining lemon baste over all.
- Serve with lemon wedges, hot or at room temperature.