Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A easy Gremolata that we enjoy on grilled lamb and pork as well as on grilled veggies. We like to smoke eggplant than sprinkle with it a little feta cheese and top it off with this Gremolata. I usually make a double batch as my family likes to us a lot. We have also enjoyed this on Raviolis. 10 minute rest time not included.
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tablespoon mint, chopped
- 1 tablespoon flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon rind, grated
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- Mix every thing together in a small bowl and allow to rest for at least 10 minutes before serving.
- This can be made a day ahead but recommend bring to room temperature before serving.
- Hope you enjoy!
This sauce is very tasty and strong! We just had some eggs, leftovers for dinner and this sauce made the bread pop up! Delicious and easy! Made for Culinary Quest 2014.
Very nice Debbwl. I never tried a gremolata before, it was very delicious. I drizzled some over baked pork tenderloin, it was awesome. I also used it as a sauce for some plain pasta. Yum it was so good, with a little parmesan on top. Made for Culinary Quest 2014 for my Suitcase Gourmets teammate.Thanks for sharing.