Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy healthy way to serve lots of greens. You can add whatever spices you and your family enjoy. We like a bit of curry powder. I make my own pepper vinegar and it is a must for us in this dish.
- 3 lbs frozen greens, spinach, turnip, mustard, collard etc
- 2 lbs ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup water (or as needed)
- 2 dry red peppers (optl)
- 1 teaspoon ginger, grated
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 1 -3 teaspoon spices (your favorite experiment)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoons pepper vinegar (optional)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- Pan fry the turkey with the garlic and ginger in a large wok or deep skillet.
- Add the frozen greens, pepper pods, and spices a bit of the water, go light, and clamp the lid on the wok or skillet. Stir every 5-7 minutes until hot and dry.
- Remove from heat and dash with the vinegar & the white pepper.
- Serve with rice and bread of your choice. We like it with cornbread. This can be used as a main dish or side.