Great curry that is easy to freeze and is so good that you may never have to freeze it. I usually use low fat or fat free coconut milk and it is still delicious, I usually make it with tofu but have made it half and half with delicious results.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (12 ounce) cans chicken stock
- 5 kaffir lime leaves
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 (13 1/2 ounce) can coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 lb chicken breast, thinly sliced (may be substituted with tofu , bean curd)
- 5 Japanese eggplants, quartered
- 1 (8 ounce) can bamboo shoots
- 1 lb green beans, cut into 1/2 pieces
- 1 bunch Thai basil, leaves torn
- rice, as desired
- 1In a large saucepan, add chicken stock.
- 2Crumble the lime leaves before adding.
- 3Add garlic.
- 4Let simmer for 5 minute
- 5Add coconut milk and chicken (or bean curd).
- 6Simmer until reduced, about 10 minute
- 7Season with fish sauce and sugar.
- 8Add bamboo, green beans, eggplant. Cook for another 5-8 minute.
- 9When done, add Thai basil and serve with Jasmine rice.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Green Curry
Serving Size: 1 (1395 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 909.2
- Calories from Fat 382
- Total Fat 42.4 g
- Saturated Fat 26.0 g
- Cholesterol 103.6 mg
- Sodium 1443.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 91.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 40.8 g
- Sugars 42.3 g
- Protein 55.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
kaffir lime leaves
green curry paste