Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is the recipe I reach for when I'm craving Green Chili but don't have the time to make the "traditional" recipe- and it's a little more mild for the kids.
- In a large sauce pan, saute onions, garlic in butter until softened.
- Add chicken and saute until chicken is no longer pink, about 8-10 minutes.
- Add green chile salsa- Stir until well combined.
- Stir in half & half and soup.
- Cook on med. heat for 20- 30 minutes.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheese and tortillas.