Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Smells and tastes heavenly!
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 can coconut milk
- 1⁄2 cup cubed cooked potato
- 1 cup cubed Japanese eggplants or 1 cup regular eggplant
- 1 cup cut zucchini
- 2 tablespoons green curry paste, to taste
- 1 cup chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- Steam or boil a large potato; peel and cut into cubes.
- Cut chicken breasts, eggplant, and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- Over low heat, heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Stir in the green curry paste and let sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and fish sauce and turn over a couple of times to coat well.
- Add the coconut milk and stir until well mixed.
- Let it all gently simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the eggplant, zucchini, potato, and basil and cook for another five minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over rice; serves 2.