Smells and tastes heavenly!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Steam or boil a large potato; peel and cut into cubes.
- 2Cut chicken breasts, eggplant, and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- 3Over low heat, heat the oil in a frying pan.
- 4Stir in the green curry paste and let sauté for 3 minutes.
- 5Add chicken and fish sauce and turn over a couple of times to coat well.
- 6Add the coconut milk and stir until well mixed.
- 7Let it all gently simmer for 20 minutes.
- 8Add the eggplant, zucchini, potato, and basil and cook for another five minutes.
- 9Remove from heat and serve over rice; serves 2.
Browse Our Top Curries Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Green Chicken Curry
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 597.2
- Calories from Fat 351
- Total Fat 39.0 g
- Saturated Fat 33.4 g
- Cholesterol 68.4 mg
- Sodium 2276.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.3 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 36.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
green curry paste