Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Smells and tastes heavenly!
Make and share this Easy Green Chicken Curry recipe from Food.com.
- Steam or boil a large potato; peel and cut into cubes.
- Cut chicken breasts, eggplant, and zucchini into bite-sized pieces.
- Over low heat, heat the oil in a frying pan.
- Stir in the green curry paste and let sauté for 3 minutes.
- Add chicken and fish sauce and turn over a couple of times to coat well.
- Add the coconut milk and stir until well mixed.
- Let it all gently simmer for 20 minutes.
- Add the eggplant, zucchini, potato, and basil and cook for another five minutes.
- Remove from heat and serve over rice; serves 2.