Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
A quick and easy way to prepare green beans with an Indian flavor.
- 453.59 g green beans
- 29.58 ml butter
- 2.46 ml garam masala
- 2.46 ml salt or 4.92 ml kosher salt
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- Cook green beans until tender and immediately cool in cold water to stop cooking.
- Melt butter in pan. When it is lightly browned, add garam masala and salt.
- Add grean beans and toss to coat.
- Serve with chopped tomato sprinkled over the top.
A simple and easy dish! This was very nice, a great side. Thanks for sharing! ZWT8
This was the first time that I've tried the garam masala and I enjoyed it very much. I made this for Zaar World Tour 8 for the Bistro Babes team
A simple, easy dish that makes a lovely side dish, especially for your Indian meal. I steamed my green beans in the microwave, then proceeded as per the recipe. I used a nice summer tomato from the garden, which I think makes a big difference. Made for ZWT 8.