1/1 Photo of Easy Green Bean Potato Casserole
This is a very easy dish I made by throwing together ingredients I had lying around the house. It can be jazzed up by replacing the cheddar with pepper jack cheese. I also like to boil pickled jalepenos with my potatoes to infuse them with spice. This makes a great side dish or make it a meal by adding ground turkey or chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Peel and dice potatoes.
- 3Boil potatoes until not quite done (about 8 minutes).
- 4In a round casserole dish, combine cream of chicken soup and milk.
- 5Stir with fork until a soup-like consistency.
- 6Fold in green beans, Cheddar cheese, Velveeta cheese, and salt and pepper.
- 7Drain potatoes.
- 8Fold potatoes into the casserole dish.
- 9Bake for 30 minutes or until potatoes are done to desired tenderness.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Easy Green Bean Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 402.9
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 57.6 mg
- Sodium 1207.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 17.2 g