Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is a family tradition every Thanksgiving and Easter. Everyone wants to take home this leftover, if there is any left
- 4 (14 1/2 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained (Delmonte)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup (Campbell's)
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's)
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions (French's)
- In a large oven safe casserole dish (corning ware or Pyrex), spread 2 cans of the beans first. Then layer 1/2 the can of mushroom soup and 1/2 the can of the cheddar cheese soup. Spread these on top of the beans blending the soups together. Do Not stir into the beans. Then sprinkle 1/2 the can of French-fried onions over the soup layer. Next, repeat this process again, but leave off the French-fried onions for now.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes. Remove and sprinkle the remainder of the French-fried onions over the top layer of soups. Bake another 15 minutes until the onions get golden brown, not black.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- It's now ready for serving.