Recipe by jwenburg
Official Contest Entry: Simply Potatoes 5Fix. A quick recipe that feeds plenty. This is great to use and freeze for later quick meal options. Different styles of potatoes or meat can be added to change the general flavor of this luscious and creamy casserole. I never have any left! A great vegetarian option that dirties ONE (count it!) pan!
- 1 (20 ounce) bag Simply Potatoes Steakhouse Seasoned Diced Potatoes
- 16 ounces mozzarella cheese
- 8 ounces greek yogurt style cream cheese
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) canscampbell's cream of chicken and mushroom soup (if combo can not available just use cream of mushroom)
- 1 cup kalamata olive (pitted and diced)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients (except olives) together in a 9 x 13 pan.
- Cover with foil. Bake until cooked through -- between 60-75 minutes depending on altitude.
- Remove and garnish with olives. Add salt and pepper to taste. Great side dish or could even serve as a main meal!